Monday, June 27, 2011

I Confess..

I decided to link up with Carissa for a confessional -- if you haven't done it yet, you should!




I confess.. I had jambalaya for breakfast.. welcome to Louisiana.




 I confess.. I haven't washed my hair in two days. Don't judge.. I had 2 days off work & lounged around. [I would put a pic.. but trust me, you don't want to see this mess]

I confess.. I have an addiction to Iced Caramel Macchiatos.. double shot.. low fat milk.. :)

I confess.. I absolutely fell in love with bull riding the other night at the PBR Rodeo. 
I honestly wouldn't mind going more often. <3

I confess.. that I am in major need of a vacation. Preferably on a beach .. chair in the sand.. and a cold piña colada in my hand.. 

I confess.. that I cried like a baby during an episode of Lockup on MSNBC the other night.. Scott made fun of me.
yepp, this was me the other night.

I confess.. that due to my ebay obsession, I currently have $20.70 in my bank account
Thank god I get paid on Wednesday.

I confess.. that I spotted some girls I went to high school with the other night when I was out.
I definitely did the -duck, dodge, hide me- move.  
Sorry, I'm awkward and hate small talk.. especially when you haven't seen/spoken to that person in 4 years.

I confess.. I woke up to a box in my mailbox with a few of my make-up purchases from ebay...
Seriously, it made my morning & I miiiight have done a happy dance :)


I confess.. that I stumbled upon this little website, www.beautyticket.com earlier & I AM OBSESSED!! They have MAC shadows for $11.99, Lipfusion glosses for $14.99, Smashbox shadows for $4.99. Seriously, I'm in heaven! 


I confess.. I am a freak about coasters when people use my dining room table.
That is the one thing I am a stickler about here in my house.
{Which, of course, is why I have the sassiest coasters around} 


That's about all I have to confess today girls :)
Hope ya'll have an amazing Monday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. you are totally adorable.

    thanks for linking up and doing such an amazing job on your post.. not that it's a requirement.. or that I judge awesomeness of linked posts haha

    I always have very little money in the bank.. but it's more so because I bought a car I couldn't afford. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently fallen in love with Iced Caramel Macchiatos (and I confess I just scrolled up on your page to make sure I spelled that right! haha) So yummy :)

    Visiting from "I Confess..."!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just found your blog, wanted to say hello! I also LOVE Carmel Macchiatos, one of my fav drinks at starbucks. Your blog is cute!!

    -Ashley

    mystorythusfar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I lived in LA, I'd eat jambalaya for every meal. If you're only eating it for breakfast, there is no shame there.

    ReplyDelete