Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ramblings

Hey girls,
It's been a while since my last post, but I'm back in action!
I have FINALLY gotten a new computer charger [if you all recall, my precious dog ate my last one].
This post is going to be fairly long because I have so many random updates!

1. Two of my best-friends have gotten married in the past two months!  The bachelorette parties were nothing short of a good time, the weddings were beautiful, and the receptions were a BLAST! 
How precious are my bests on their big days?!

Caitlin got married April 30th.

And Kaley got married June 18th!


 2.  I have FINALLY made the outside of my house look like a home.  All it took was patio furniture, precious pillows, and flowers!

My dad bought me this gorgeous hybiscus-- I adore it!

I got my pillows from Walmart for $10 .. pretty good bargain!

3.  I will be starting clinicals in August if I get accepted into the program! Fingers crossed ladies, this 5th year senior is ready to graduate!

4.  I recently discovered that my obsession with ebay has become a problem.. & my bank account is suffering tremendously! :(
My latest obsession is make-up products.  These are my most recent purchases:
NARS blush in Super Orgasm


Lancome Definicils Mascara ... the most amazing mascara EVER!
I have the thinnest, shortest lashes, and these make them look full & super long!


BareMinerals in Medium Beige. 
I have been devoted to this product since this little lady, Nadine Haobsh, came and spoke to us at my sorority house!

She is absolutely AMAZING, & her book Beauty Confidential is a must read!


5.  I have always loved Jason Aldean because, of course, he's easy on the eyes.  However, I have absolutely fallen in love with his latest album, My Kinda Party.  My favorite tune at the moment is Country Boys World.
Go ahead, take a listen ladies.. because who doesn't want to fall in love with a country boy... or at least fantasize about it. ;)


6.  I gave my 2 weeks notice at my job today. :(
 I have worked as a CNA for the past year, and I recently decided it's time to get a job that's closer to home {I was driving 45min to and from work}.  I am excited to begin a new chapter, but will miss my work family dearly.

7.  If any of you want to add a little fun to your pregaming parties, I have just the game for you!  My girls and I discovered this little gem, Power Hour, at Spencers the other night! Talk about a hilarious & amazingly fun game! It was also 75% off, so we got it for $3... can't beat that!


8.  I have also become obsessed with the idea of redecorating and repainting the guestroom in my house.  I've decided I will attempt these two DIY projects for that room!
a.) The headboard out of shutters- how freaking cute?!
 HGTV

b.) I saw this mirror collection on Anthropologie.com, but it was $690.00.  This college girl is ballin' on a budget.. so I'm going to attempt to make it myself because it's precious!

Ok, I just realized that it's 3:00am! I got carried away with my blogging because I've missed it SOOO much! Hope you all have an amazing day today!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awh yay! glad you're back girlfriend! sounds like you have been very busy!! glad everything has been going good for you..I'll be praying for you that you get in to the program! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the brides look beautiful!
    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete