Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh, The Bachelor..

Take back my marriage proposal to Brad Womack.
1.) I've kind of decided he's a silly after watching him "run" in the carnival with what's-her-name.  And him saying "When we were running through that carnival..." {insert ridiculous running clip here}.. I second guessed my marriage with this man.

2.) I would also like to comment on how bad his acting was... oh.my.gawd.
It was almost as bad as Britney Spears' acting {love her music, not her movies}.

3.) I'm not a fan of Michelle this season - she is a certified crazy person!
Who seriously creeps outside of a glass door?
[This lil lady right here does]
Might I add that she is giving me flashbacks of last season's Michelle {pictured below}!
Not only do they have the same names, but they have the same psycho personality!

I think that's all I have to say about this episode!
[Besides Emily & Jackie being the most adorable things ever!]

1 comment: