Monday, January 31, 2011

Go Ahead, Make Fun.

This post is going to be short & sweet!
{I have to catch up on The Bachelor}
Soo....
last night I decided to watch The Lost Valentine with Betty White & Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Big mistake!! I cried like a little baby!
If you watched it, you understand.
If you didn't, you should - but in the same since, be kind of glad you didn't!
It is a MAJOR tear jerker!

Anyway,
as I was hysterically crying my loving boyfriend was filming me without my knowledge.
He then proceeded to post in on Facebook today... again, without my knowledge.

This is the video...
You can't really see it, but you can definitely hear it...
His payback is coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. OMG this is priceless. I love when you say, "I'm about to throw up!". Another one of my blog friends posted that they cried at this movie too, so you aren't alone. I hope it's on again so I can see it-I love tear jerkers and tend to cry like a baby.

    ReplyDelete