Tuesday, January 25, 2011

birthday party madness

Hey girlies!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
My weekend was fantastic!
[minus the first hangover I've had in for-ev-errrr]
More on that later..

Friday was great because I got to catch up with my nursing friends!
We had mexican food, margaritassss, queso and more margaritassss...
Then we went to try our luck at bowling..
EPIC fail on my part.
Let's just say I would've done MUCH better if I got to use the bumpers.
"Gutter Ball" was the most used term that night when I got up to bowl! :(
We ended the night having drinks.... again.
No complaint on my part though, because God knows if a Mango Margarita is involved,
I'm one HAPPY camper ;)

Saturday night we went to the bar for my friend Monica's bday!
Ah, hell - what am I talking about? BAR(S) would be more correct!
 I even got to take pictures for the first time since August!
[My charger had been lost misplaced in my room for the past .. hmm.. 6 months?]

Me, Jade & Erika!

Drink of choice for the night: 
Vodka, Pineapple Juice with a splash of Grenadine! 
Yumm-O!!!

Birthday Girl with our free champagne! 

We love Champagne .. especially when it's free! ;)

Remember that comment in the beginning about a hangover?!
Yeahhh....

After seeing this picture, you can bet your bottom dollar that I spent Sunday recuperating 
&& enjoying my first King Cake of the Mardi Gras season!
It had Cream Cheese filling & I enjoyed everyyyy.singleee.bite!
[no, I didn't get the baby]

If you aren't from Louisiana, & have never had a King Cake,
I suggest you get your @$$ to this amazing state and getcha some ;)

For those of you who don't have the first clue about what a King Cake is or what I meant when I said, I didn't get the baby, no worries.. you can watch this video.
It's corny but it's history is dead on! :)


After my wild weekend I felt it necessary to leave you with this quote from School of Rock..
Dewey Finn: Ok, here's the deal. I have a hangover. Who knows what that means? 
Frankie: Doesn't that mean you're drunk?
Dewey Finn: No. It means I was drunk yesterday. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment