Thursday, January 13, 2011

Margarita Madness

Strawberry Margarita

  Today has definitely been a "where is my margarita" kind of day!  Although I haven't started my training for the marathon, I have still been one busy bee! 

Oh, did I mention I've become obsessed with blogging in the past 24 hours - who would've thought, right?!  
My new found obsession has caused my roommate to start blogging too! Gotta love it!


 Tonight is all about relaxing, having a few drinks at Olive Garden with my loves, and then catching up with my favorite girls: Miranda, Samantha, Carrie, & Charlotte.



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world!! You will fall in love no joke! I actually met me bestie via our blogs!! Hope you love it!!

    And your blog is adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I just love blogging and margaritas. LOVE! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the title of your blog I knew that I had to become a follower-I LOVE me some tequila haha! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete